Elite Sealcoating, LLC has become the trusted contractor for asphalt maintenance services in Louisiana and southeast Texas by tackling all jobs with integrity. With over 15 years of experience, we’ve completed residential and commercial paving projects ranging from parking lot installation to concrete repair. Of all our asphalt services, ongoing pavement maintenance is the most cost-effective.
What is Asphalt Maintenance?
Our quality pavement maintenance services include sealcoating, crack sealing, pot hole repair, and patching. These services fix minor problems like cracks so that they don’t turn into bigger problems like potholes. Services like sealcoating also directly prevent problems by sealing the pavement surface. Elite Sealcoating asphalt maintenance services save Lake Charles, LA area property owners money because they prevent expensive repair services later on. It’s really that simple.
Best Practices for Pavement Maintenance
Whether it’s a large commercial parking lot or a residential driveway, your asphalt paving is a crucial component of your property value. The best way to protect your investment is with ongoing pavement maintenance services.
Pavement Sealcoating FAQs
Here’s how our asphalt maintenance services save your pavement:
- Asphalt Sealcoating – This thin layer of product flows into small cracks, sealing your asphalt and protecting against damage from UV rays, wear, and more.
- Line Striping – Pavement markings like lines and arrows should be repainted when they start to fade to keep visitors safe.
- Crack Sealing – Professional crack filling involves using special formulations to fill in cracks that will ensure that they don’t get bigger or lead to pavement breakdown.
- Pot Hole Repair – Filling in a pothole or large area of deteriorated asphalt quickly is important to keeping it from spreading, which can require an expensive resurface of your asphalt.
- Grading and Drainage – Standing water is the main source of pavement damage, and proper grading ensures that your asphalt stays dry.
Let’s discuss your project today!
If you have asphalt pavement on your Lake Charles, LA area property, you need to contact the professionals at Elite Sealcoating, LLC right away, before minor problems become expensive repairs. We’ll create a maintenance plan that will keep your asphalt smooth and safe for decades.